Re: Hey, Steve! (WAS: Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon)

Steve Lamb wrote:
Paul Johnson wrote:
The impression of impropriety in politics is as bad as impropriety itself. I'm not going to go into detail, since if you weren't following the news for the last six years, going over it again won't help you.

    Oddly enough, Paul, I have followed the news.  I have followed ALL the
news, not just a self-selected subset.

But in summary, with a significant plurality of the population in this

    Contrary to popular believe a significant plurality did speak and the
results are in accord with that.
Exit polls have never been wrong:

http://www.coastalpost.com/04/12/01b.htm

country, as well as the UN, saying there were things wrong with both the

    The UN is insignificant.  For if *you* were watching the news in the past
6 years you would know that the UN has done nothing to curb the tide of
terrorism, it has been implicated in a massive money laundering scandal that
goes up to Kofi's son.  If it were a Republican President he would have been
roasted alive by the media.  Kofi gets a pass.  Even now there are
implications that Hezballah was given UN issue night vision goggles.  There
are reports that the UN "peacekeepers" knew Hezballah was arming and did
nothing.  UN "peacekeepers" are under orders *not* to fire.  The UN's own
charter prohibits any speech counter to the UN mission.  Does this sound like
an organization who's opinion is worth spit?

If this were any other country that had that problem, the US would be protesting the election as not fair and safe right along with the UN.

    All of those were looked at and in pretty much every case refuted.
By whom?

Next you're going to say that airplanes brought down the WTC including building 7!

http://www.911review.com/articles/griffin/nyc1.html

Paul Scott