Re: Email programs that work.

s. keeling wrote:
Matej Cepl <ceplm@seznam.cz>:
 Michelle Konzack wrote:
Thunderbird - Copies entire message at reply. Works fine on my box.
Balsa - Copies entire message at reply. I have tried the suggested "Ctrl
Kmail - Configured it, and got test messages in and out then it started
Evolution - Configured it, and got test messages in and out then it
Those are not MUA's but nightmares

Try Mutt  ;-)
 I have used mutt for couple of years and found it lacking so I switched to

mutt "lacking"?!?  And you accuse Michelle of being a troll?!?  You're
an idiot.  HTH.  Twit.
It does lack a decent GUI...  <runs and hides>

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.