[OT] Lotus Quoting (Was Re: Odp: Re: how to modify context ("right-click") menus in KDE ?)

On 08/25/2006 02:41 AM, Zbigniew Wiech wrote:
thanx "mumia" !

regards

You're welcome Zbigniew Wiech.

On 08/25/2006 02:41 AM, Zbigniew Wiech wrote:

I don't want to be overly critical, but the "quoting" style of Lotus Notes leaves much to be desired. It is possible to get the application to quote like a normal mail-reader?

Also, as a courtesy to me and others, please don't top post.

"Mumia W." <mumia.w.18.spam+nospam@earthlink.net> 2006-08-24 19:20

Do
Debian User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
DW

Temat
Re: how to modify context ("right-click") menus in KDE ?

[ messed-up Lotus quoting snipped ]

That's kinda weird quoting. I can figure it out, but only after spending more time than I want examining the message.