Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!

Ron Johnson wrote:
> Steve Lamb wrote:
>> Well, except for Oregon.  Up there they're too dumb to pump their
>> own gas without dribbling all over the place.  Can't trust any
>> place that mandates people not to touch a gas pump.

> Say that again?

    Oregon requires people, by law, to not pump their own gas.  Only employees
of the gas station may pump gas.  Kind of a shock for anyone who's used to
pumping their own gas (which is to say, the other 49 states of the union) when
they get there.

    Of course I just spin it that it is because of the average Oregonian being
incapable of doing so without dribbling; an indirect dig on Paul's penile aim.
 What can I say, I'm catty when it comes to self-important blow-hards who
gladly point out any fault in the rest of the world while covering up their
own faults by blaming the rest of the world when they experience problems.