[OT] Apology (was Re: Determinate the directory whithin a script)

On 08/11/2006 12:42 PM, Mumia W. wrote:
On 07/30/2006 03:39 PM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
LOCATION=$(dirname $(readlink /proc/$$/exe))

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

Michelle Konzack, it's August 11, 2006, and you posted a message you created twelve days ago, which was response to a post made nearly two *months* ago.
[...]

Sorry Michelle.

It's too bad this isn't a news-server that supports cancels because I would've canceled my post.

We all contribute in our own ways with the resources we have. You are in the military; you don't have the freedom to do what you want when you want, but you contribute what you can when you have the time, and I should've respected that.

All the best Michelle.