Permission Help(deny others, allow group & Apache+Samba)

Okay need a bit of help,

I have a single folder call /folder in my root partition, basically I have created the group folder and added my user and every user that needs access, the perms on the dir are -rw-rw---, This works fine via Terminal or SSH however I also need the Samba daemon to give the same users the same permissions and I also need the apache2 daemon to have full access to the files in /folder, when the perms are changed and the group is added Samba rejects access over a network and apache scripts accessing the folder fail miserably.

I am not sure which users to add to group folder and what to modify to fix this problem up, I have googled my heart out and cannot figure this out can anyone give me some ideas