Pre-installed Debian: two questions

I can't afford it now, but in a couple months maybe, probably
after 4.0 comes out, I may buy a system with Debian pre-installed.
But I have a nice soundcard I want to keep from my old system,
the Turtle Beach Santa Cruz. There is a very helpful page about
my card at http://tinyurl.com/znro7 Quoting from this page:

"Most modern distros come with soundcore compiled as a module.
You can check this in numerous ways. The easiest way is to type.

        modinfo soundcore

If this command returns that you have this module, then you don't
need to recompile your kernel."

My first question is, will Debian 4.0 come with soundcore
compiled, or will I need to recompile?

My second question is about the dealer I am leaning towards:
SW Technology at http://www.swt.com Can anyone provide feedback
about them?

Thanks very much for your time and attention!

David Bush