Re: booting sarge from a scsi card that has no bios

Are you sure sarge installation CD can boot a
installed system? I try again and again, can't use
sarge CD to boot sarge on scsi disk. woody's
installation CD can serve as rescue CD, can sarge CD
do it?

My scsi card is AHA-2910B, which use aic7xxx module.
Can you tell me boot parameters that use with sarge
CD?

--- "Mumia W." <mumia.w.18.spam+nospam@earthlink.net>