Re: why sarge can't power off PC

hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 08:12:59AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
On Tuesday 08 August 2006 22:54, Wulfy wrote:

Is there any way to check the power supply's wattage without opening the
case?
Yes, but it generally requires lightning for approximately the same reasons changing a motherboard without opening the case requires high explosives. :o)

uhh.. wouldn't the high explosive open the case?
And how *would* you use lightning to measure the power supply's wattage?

-- straight-man hendrik
Hehe.  Well, I asked Thor *not* to send lightening to my power supply... :)

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.