bugzilla 2.22 Error

Hi,

 Anybody there who installed bugzilla 2.22 from debian testing version?

 I installed it and also created an administrative account during installation. But when I am tring to login with this account then the follwoing error message is displayed.

Not Found

The requested URL /cgi-bin/bugzilla/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi was not found on this server.

Apache/2.0.55 (Debian) Server at localhost Port 80

It is referring to the wrong page..

Any help please ??

Thankyou

KIV

Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers