apache

Hello. I had successfully set up webserver using apache 1.33, and webmin, on Sarge. I recently switched to Etch, and attempted to set up a webserver, but found that webmin was not included. I downloaded webmin from its sight, and installed it. I then installed apache2, and set up the webserver, which seemed to work fine. However, it was only working on my localhost, and not going out to the world at large. I've since gotten rid of webmin, and uninstalled (including the config files) apache2.

Does anyone have any tips for ensuring that an apache setup reaches the world at large (beyond the local host)? And is there a gui for apache that comes with Etch (so that I don't have to rely upon external programs)?

Mark