Now USB mount as /media/disk

Hi,

From now the devices are mounted in the /media directory, and the name used
for the mountpoint is the raw kernel device-name: /media/sda1 /media/sdb1

But after some dist-upgrade, the USB disks are mounted
in /media/disk , /media/disk-1 and so on.

Some scripts and cron orders doesn't works with the new mountpoints. I can
change those scripts, but I'm curious about the now udev+hal+pmount policy.

Where are the scripts or conf files that says disk* instead of the
device-name?

I've looked in /etc/udev but I'm lost %-)

Thanks! :)

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat