RE: Apache2 Manhattan Virtual Classroom

Roberto,
It appeared to me as though I was seeing nearly one hundred replies to posts
which were "tagged" with dates and times after mine. Yes I know this is a
community supported distribution and forum. Obviously "no one on this forum
is paid to support me" That statement came from pure anger "flaming' with
absolutely "zero" intelligence attached. Obviously you omitted to "read"
your own previous statement about "community supported". As to "Quick
Turnaround" I have had several posts regarding this sent to this forum for
more than 2 weeks, I do not consider a reasonable response from someone in
that time frame to be "expecting a fast turn around". Now  "THAT" being
said, if this is the kind of "abuse" I can expect from this forum, I "may"
do well to look elsewhere, but contrary to "your" feelings, I do not believe
everyone here will respond as you have in such an "inappropriate anger
filled reactionary" way. Now, I will say thank you for some of your
suggestions and I will "attempt" to follow through with them. I come from a
Red Hat Linux background, so Debian, seems to be as close a match to this
that I can find. I "will" apologize for offending anyone here and attempt to
refrain from any posts which might be considered angry.

Cary Pembleton
IT Consultant
PC Tech Help, LLC
32 Cove Lane