Re: Volatile vs backports

Why we, I mean Linux Users, need AntiVirus. I'm using linux Debian for around 6 years and never I feel problems that sounds like virus. Which virus exist against Linux ? By the way I didn't find in the Clanav homepage any information about virus on Linux, just on MacOS and Win32 files.

  Thank you,
      Gustavo