apt-get wants to upgrade my superkaramba package on every upgrade

Hi!

I have a rather weird and funny problem :)
Everytime I issue an apt-get upgrade, apt-get tries to upgrade
superkaramba. It succeeds, and after another upgrade command it
upgrades it again :)
I've tried:
apt-get clean; apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade
dpkg -S superkaramba; apt-get install superkaramba

Still apt-get wants to upgrade it everytime.

Preparing to replace superkaramba 4:3.5.3-1
(using .../superkaramba_4%3a3.5.3-1_i386.deb) ...

$ dpkg -l superkaramba
ii  superkaramba  3.5.3-1

I'm using testing. Anyone has experienced this problem with other
packages (or probably with this)?

my sources.list:
deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib
deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib

my apt_preferences file:
Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 900

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 800

Package: *
Pin: release o=Debian
Pin-Priority: -10

Note that I did not have any problem with this "mixed" setup before. I
can install sid packages only if I tell it to apt-get (otherwise it
uses the testing archive), and this was not the case when I've
installed superkaramba.

Since the upgrade always succeeds this is not a critical issue, but I
would like to know what is behind this, however.

Daniel

--
LeVA