Re: GRUB; reboot; next partition selection

Hi,
I have been wondering how suse did this. So how would I add that to
kde's shutdown option to allow me to select the OS to boot into when
shutting down (i.e. so I can reboot into windows without catching the
grub menu but keep my default boot option as linux)

Anton

--
email: anton@piatek.co.uk	home: 02088 702 664
mobile:	07900 951 627		work: 01962 816 557