1 GB memory for Intel 845G Motherboard

Hello!

Debian GNU/Linux Sarge, kernel 2.6.8, apache2, Moodle, sTeam, etc.
This machine will be some day a server, but now I use it for Desktop too.
:-)

In the machine is Intel 845G motherboard and I will to buy 2 x 1 GB RAM
for it.

I browsed price lists & find just new memories.

If I know which would be right to my motherboard because it isn't a new
piece: I bought them in the year 2002.

In the manual of motherboard I red the following about memories &
the processor:

Processor

* 400 MHz system data bus

System Memory
* Two 184-pin DDR SDRAM DIMM sockets
* 2.5V unbuffered PC 1600 (DRR 200) / PC 2100 (DDR 266) DDR SDRAM DIMM
* Supports maximum of 2 GB system memory using 64Mbit, 128Mbit, 256Mbit
or 512Mbit technology
 - Double-sided x16 DDR SDRAM DIMM is not supported

There is a table for memory, whereby I cite just this, about 1GB RAM:

Density       | 512 Mbit
Density Width | X8
Single/Double | SS/DS
184-pin DDR   | 512/1024MB

Now then, in the price lists there isn't memories like this. I find the
follows in the nearby places:

* 1GB DDR RAM 400 MHz
* 1GB DDR RAM 400 MHz Kingston
* 1GB DDR RAM 400 MHz Kingmax
* CORSAIR VALUE SELECT MEMÓRIA 1024 MB 400 MHz CL3
* DDR 1024 MB 400 MHz Kingston
* 1 GB PC2-4200 DDR II PQI

Which one of them is the right for my motherboard?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csányi
http://csanyipal.info/moodle  <<<---  Moodle - Course Management System