Re: just some thoughts

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 07:04:43PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
[...]
> > Them:  Can I run my games?
> > Me: Let me see 'em.
> >     No.
> > Them: I guess I'll have to stick with Windows.
> >
> > You can't imagine how frustrating that can be.
>
> Point them in the direction of Cedega and ask them why they're still wasting
> money on Windows.

That would be because Cedega is still far from supporting all games
that people want to play. For example, I looked up the next game I am
going to get, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. Turns out the
installer works OK, but the game doesn't run at all. And no, I am not
inclined to limit my choice of games based on mostly political
considerations. I guess I'll stick with my tried and true solution: I'll
use my game console for gaming and Linux for the rest.

Just my $0.02
 --j