mozilla tabextensions problem since security upgrade

Hello,

I have mozilla-1.7.8 installed and this is the second time that
tabextensions caused problems after security upgrade (dss 1053).

The first time it happened after DSA-810, when I worked around the problem
by manual installing 1.14.2005092501-2 which was in unstable/testing that
time. I tried to report/get maintainer(r) to fix it, see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=328221 and also
http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile/2005/09/msg00024.html

The last comment advised me to ask debian security team to fix what they
broke... do you find this useful?

Also, does anyone have one of previous version(s) of tabextensions? Maybe
one of them would work with current mozilla... package QA page
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=328221 shows 5 versions
between 2005092501 (worked until now) and currently available 2006031301
(problematic, bug 355778 applies here). Maybe some of them would fix these
problems...

Thank you.

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are