postgresql linux-windows

Hello

I'm learning PostgrSQL 8.1, looks very good. As all of us, I prefer work and develop under Linux, but my mother have Windows like around the 90% of the world. Any way I need develop for she a Data Base, I just want to know if I will develop this DB on Debian and after well I will can transport this DB to her WindowsXP System. I'm also a C++ developer, so I also prefer to build her DB using libsqlxx-dev, but I don't know what is the best windows client for she.
 So my friends, what do you people think?

 Thank you,
      Gustavo