Re: newbie question -- Using Bootlog, Startup Messages, Console

Mumia W. wrote:
> AFAIK, that's not the way you enable boot-logging. Just edit
> /etc/default/bootlogd.

It did not take affect after a warm (re)boot -- so I'll try your suggestion -
but why wouldn't the man page say how to enable it? Or where should I look for
that kind of info instead?

I'm _way_ too tired from my daily grind (day job) to follow up further just
now...but  will return at some point ;-) Thanks.

Regards