Re: I cannot open the attachemtn with instructions

Le vendredi 14 juillet 2006 à 15:06 +0100, Rachael Sexton a écrit :
> I cannot open the attachment with instruction, please send withing email.

I very strongly suspect the original e-mail to which you are replying
_is_ a virus. (hints: from line is debian-user@lists.debian.org, the
guys sign "The eircom.net support team" that is so easy to make
automatically from your e-mail adress, instead of a personalised
line...)

T.