Re: Any way to comment on bugs?

Ron Johnson wrote:

Alec Berryman wrote:
Andrew Malcolmson on 2006-07-09 13:53:41 -0400:

Can anyone other than a package maintainer add comments to bug
reports?
Yes, send an email to <bugnumber>@bugs.debian.org.  Additional
useful information is always welcome.

Better, I would say, would be to use reportbug, since it shows which
branch you are running, and displays installed dependencies.

- --
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

reportbug also has the advantages that it can be used from a console / serial terminal, provides fast searching of bugs for a given package and also searches dependencies of the given package for bugs.

I wish that the KDE bug tracker had such an interface.

Arthur.