Re: Any way to comment on bugs?

Andrew Malcolmson on 2006-07-09 13:53:41 -0400:

> Can anyone other than a package maintainer add comments to bug reports?

Yes, send an email to <bugnumber>@bugs.debian.org.  Additional useful
information is always welcome.

> Can I somehow 'vote' for a fix for a neglected bug?

In the Bugzilla sense of 'vote', no, you can't.  However, the more
good information you provide about a bug, the easier it is for the
maintainer to fix.  The easiest bugs to fix are the ones with patches;
those usually get done more quickly than the ones without!