Re: No sound on flash movies

Iván Alemán wrote:
Yes, you're right in order to use "aoss" you need to be using alsa,
follow the intructions here:

I did that and now my sound is back! Thanks, Iván! And everyone else who answered!

Well it was... I have a slow dial-up so flash movies take forever to load. I usually stop them until they're fully loaded so I don't get them in little bits. I restarted the movie and no sound... :(

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.