Re: Debian box listening on UDP port 68

I suppose you could "kill -9" the dhclient process, once the interface
has been configured.  You run the risk, however, of the DHCP server
reassigning your IP address to someone else, with no way for your
system to react.  I wouldn't even consider doing this unless you also
control the DHCP server, and can ensure an appropriately long lease
time... even then, it's almost certainly a (very) bad idea.

In short, what you're seeing is perfectly normal behaviour for a box
which obtains it's IP address via DHCP.  I strongly recommend that you
leave it alone.