xpdf -fullscreen (maybe not Debian specific)

Hi all,

I may be imagining it, but I thought that at one stage
`xpdf -fullsreen foo.pdf' would launch xpdf with no buttons or
scrollbars etc. The current version in unstable (1.00-3.8) includes
all these widgets: not exactly what I want for giving presentations.

There don't seem to be any runtime options to change this behavior.
Perhaps some build option was changed at some point? I can't find
anything relevant in the Debian or upstream changelogs. Can anyone
shed some light on this for me?

TIA,

Nick.