Re: OT: does reporting to spamcop do any good?

On 17.06.06 23:10, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> Has anyone on the list used spamcop  ( http://www.spamcop.net/ ) to report
> spam? It takes sometime to report the spam. Is it worth investing that much
> time? What are your experiences? Are there any better alternatives?

I have ocasionally used it (not much because of the time), and imho spamcop
is one of the most effective and easy services to hunt spam, also because
reported IPs are being blacklisted very fast. When people send abuse reports
to us, I advise them to use spamcop.

2B|!2B, that's a question!