Re: Google Earth display problem

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:34:15 -0700
"David E. Fox" <dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com> wrote:

> The only other thing - I can only run it at depth 16. It falls over at
> depth 24, and if I try depth 32, X falls over - the driver dan't do

later

I tried the xnest idea, but all that really does ls disable DRI on the
nested X window, and so I can run it at depth 24, but doesn't do me any
good, because without DRI it's slow as mud.

Theoretically, at least, one can run the nested server at a different
color depth than the man one. Dunno if it's a viable solution.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.