how to install debian raid card

Hello my name is Ivan
I have raid set 320gb=2X160Gb maxtor(done by firmware) pir-133 raid controller You can see it here: http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=280534&CatId=508 The problem is: Debian instalation see 2 separate drives. athes os: Mandriva-work, xp2k-work with driver. windows 98 installation see it and work without driver,so if 98 work Debian also must work. if you know boot: kernel parameters please send e-mail: to_pappa@yahoo.ca Sorry fo my English.

**--