Screen into another screen

Usually I open ssh sessions in one screen and when I need restart KDE, the SSH
sessions are still open.

I open screen in the SSH remote computers too. When the connection fails, I
can enter again and restore the session.

The problem is that the Control+A combination works for the first screen
session that I use in order to open SSH sessions.

I can change Control+A combination in the screen into screen [1], but someone
uses another workaround that doesn't need ~/.screenrc changes?

Thanks :)

[1] http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_Using_screen#Change_escape_sequence

--
Benjamí