Re: Tor

On Saturday 10 June 2006 23:34, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:
> On 6/10/06, Katipo <katipo@westnet.com.au> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Anybody had any personal experience of this project, or the individuals
> > involved with it?
> >
> > http://tor.eff.org/
> >
> > Just wondering about integrity.
> > Grateful for any information.
>
> Tor is amazingly easy to set up in Debian.  Install it and privoxy
> with apt-get.  Then follow steps 2-4 at
> http://tor.eff.org/docs/tor-doc-unix.html.en.

I found  http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/123 article very easy
useful to set up firefox with tor. My experience has been that it is damn
slow most of the time. Sometimes some of the web pages do not even load. I
got frustrated at some point and deinstalled it.

raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar
http://groups.google.com/group/cornell-bazaar/about