Installation failure using debian-31r2-i386-binary-1.iso

Downloaded debian-31r2-i386-binary-1.iso using BitTorrent. Burned a CD using
NERO. Boot from the CD, start going through installation, get an error:

 [!!] Load Installer Components from CD
There was a problem reading data from the CDROM. ...

Retrying does not help, washing the CD does not help.
If there was someway to verify the CD, I could try that, but I have not
found one. And then, even if verification found no errors, how do I know the
file I have is any good? Bit Torrent claimed it downloaded fine.

Don't recommend any Linux tools. All I have running right now are Windows
machines. I am trying to get one box running Linux, so far without much
luck.

ccp