Re: GNOME new file selection dialogs

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 11:25:37PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Marc Wilson wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 03:14:52AM +0400, ??????? ?????? wrote:
> >> If you want *nix then try lynx =)
> >
> > Thank you, but I'm already using links2 in GUI mode and quite
> > happy with it.  I use lynx as well when it's appropriate but why
> > anyone would voluntarily use firefox continues to escape me.
>
> Because it's a full-featured browser?  I may not be DFSG-pure, but I
> *like* watching Google flash videos, and it's handy to watch MPEGs
> and WMVs in the browser.

Please don't automatically assign motivations to me... absolute religiosity
is one of Debian's problems, not one of mine.  Whether something is or is
not DFSG is so far down the scale in my book as to not be considered vs
whether it's usable for the purpose.

Besides, I thought firefox met the DFSG... it's in main, isn't it?

Using links2 allows me to avoid most of the disasters so-called "designers"
foist on the web... that's all.

--
 Marc Wilson |     <Deek> If the user points the gun at his foot and
 msw@cox.net |     pulls the trigger, it is our job to ensure the bullet