Re: CUPS (1.2) is screwed up totally--I have no printers

* Kenward Vaughan <kay_jay@earthlink.net> [2006-06-11 13:16]:
> Just to pass this titillating piece of info along if the earlier
> posts aren't enough...  I have submitted a bug report.  The notes
> that I took for its contents follow.  If anyone has some thought on
> what to try, I'd love to hear from you.
>
> I need my printers... :(

<...>

Have you tried purging all CUPS packages and reconfiguring all
printers?  That worked for me.

- Felix

--
Felix C. Stegerman <flx@obfusk.net>                  http://obfusk.net
~ "Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature."