Re: Tor

On 6/11/06, Katipo <katipo@westnet.com.au> wrote:
Exactly what I've been thinking of doing.
Give Debian development somewhere to run, when Alito casts the deciding
vote on making the GPL null and void in the States, and handing the lot
to Microsoft and the NSA.

According to the Tor overview, the government and military are already
using Tor:

"A branch of the U.S. Navy uses Tor for open source intelligence
gathering, and one of its teams used Tor while deployed in the Middle
East recently. Law enforcement uses Tor for visiting or surveilling
web sites without leaving government IP addresses in their web logs,
and for security during sting operations."

--
Jiann-Ming Su
"The system's broke, Hank.  The election baby has peed in