Re: 2.6.15.1 kernel upgrade and DRI problem

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 17:08:36 +0200
Frank Blendinger <fb@intoxicatedmind.net> wrote:

> If you (have to) use a kernel < 2.6.16 you could try adding 'Option
> "OldDmaInit" "TRUE"' to your xorg.conf as they suggest there. I haven't
> tried for myself though, I'm running fine with a 2.6.16 kernel now.

Again, thanks for the help and the pointers. I don't necessarily have
to use a kernel < 2.6.16, but I'll try that suggestion first and see
what it does.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.