Re: dpenedencies in testing totally broken :(

lee wrote:
> dependencies in testing are totally broken now :( Do not upgrade the
> package lists until this has been fixed!
>
> If you upgrade your system, it will leave you with a broken system. I
> was lucky to get it working to some extend, but dselect wants to
> remove many packages I want to keep installed.

Did you try if aptitude does a better job?
It did so and had absolutely no problem to upgrade.

Also make sure that you install the xorg package!

Some package are still from xorg-6.9 but none of those should be any harm:
libice-dev
libxft-dev
pm-dev
and some small other ones, some not from xorg.

HS

        oder über pgp.net