Driver compilation question?

I want to get some devices working, but it seems I need to compile the
drivers for these particular devices.

Q: Is there somewhere that keeps compiled drivers for various versions
of the [Debian] kernel to save users from having to download all that
source code and fiddle around?

The drivers are:
- QuickCam Messenger USB (qc-usb 0.6.4 might work, AFAIK, but needs
kernel source to compile against!)
- S3 Unichrome Via (seems to need complete X-Windows source code tree to
compile against!)
- I'm using Debian 3.1r1 with kernel 2.6.8 (but could downgrade to the
other supplied kernel 2.4.27 if necessary)

Loki