Qmail + ZoneEdit and test with dnsreport.com

Hello I have a Big problem, I am mounting a Mail
Server with qmail from my house with my personal
conection, the problem is that when I send messages
from a PC on my LAN configured with pop3 it can send
Ok and I check it was received but if I want to
response this mail it never arrive to destination, to
get another test I went to www.dnsreport.com and I put
my email address to test and it say that the
mailserver for domain is Ok, was cached and then:

Trying to connect to all mailservers:

   mail.maiasanta.com.ar. - 200.89.184.147  [Could not
connect: Could not receive data: Operation timed out.]

  [Note that if your mailserver takes over 30 seconds
to respond, our test will timeout, even though real
mailservers will wait longer]

I post the domain in case anyone can get more
information.

Correo Yahoo!