Re: source code editor

Þann 2006-06-01, 10:12:46 (+0200) skrifaði Ivan Glushkov:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know which is the best & lightest editor for source code
> editing, which supports syntax highlighting. Currently when I want to
> edit fast some C/C++ file I am opening it with pico. I looked around,
> but it seems like it does not support syntax highlighting.

Unlike most other people here it seems I prefere Jed over anything, it
is lightweight, programmable, supports color highlighting and many other
features that I dont know about and hence dont use.

I am told it supports both emacs and vi keystrokes, I have allways
used emacs.

Oli