Re: is it a bad idea to use unstable on a server ?

* Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [2006-05-27 01:09]:
> > * Is it a bad idea to use unstable on a production server when it
> >   comes to security?
> > * If so, would you recommend using testing, or stable?
> > * And does anyone with experience running unstable on production
> >   servers know of any other caveats I should be aware of?
>
> If you want a stable "Debian", but need something more up-to-date,
> Ubuntu 2005.10 might be what you want.

I definitely prefer to stick with Debian so I'll go with sarge.
Thanks anyway.

- Felix

--
Felix C. Stegerman <flx@obfusk.net>                  http://obfusk.net
~ "Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature."