is it a bad idea to use unstable on a server ?

Hi,

I've been using unstable on my desktop for several years now, and I'm
very happy with it.  I don't mind the occasional breakage, and
actually think fixing bugs can be fun ;-).  What I am planning to do
now, is to set up my Mac Mini as a "collaboration" server.

I want to use:
  * apache2 + twiki (discussions + documentation)
  * mysql
  * ssh
  * subversion

This server will be connected to the internet, but is meant to be used
only by me and other people working on projects with me.  Since I am
comfortable working with unstable, and prefer things to work the same
(as in have the same versions of most packages) across both my desktop
and server, I was wondering whether it would be such a bad idea to use
unstable.  I think I can live with occasional breakage, but I don't
want to compromise on security.

So it comes down to:
  * Is it a bad idea to use unstable on a production server when it
    comes to security?
  * If so, would you recommend using testing, or stable?
  * And does anyone with experience running unstable on production
    servers know of any other caveats I should be aware of?

Thanks,

- Felix

--
Felix C. Stegerman <flx@obfusk.net>

"Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature."
 -- R. Kulawiec