Re: totem playlist: character encoding problem.

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 09:25:07PM +0700, Surachai Locharoen wrote:
> I use totem to play the song. In playlist show strang song name like a
> attach file.

 Surachai Locharoen
Hi Surachai,
the interface seems to show readable text but not the window title or
the song name. The interface text comes from Debian, so there is no
problem with that. The problem seems to be either:
the encoding on the text from the website is incorrect
or
the programs ability to correctly recognize the text encoding and
display it
I dont know how to fix this. Any suggestions?
Well this is a guess, try a UTF-8 locales, if you are not using one. Or
if you are using a UTF8 locale, try the non-UTF8 one.
Cheers,
Kev