Re: firefox printing: question about paper size

This doesn't work.  There's a HUGE problem with the firefox install on
Debian since the last week.  I have a gadzillion plus options for paper
sizes and even when I select the right one from the list I STILL get a
message that there is no supported paper size selected.

I'm submitted this as a pretty fat bug, but haven't heard anything back
on this.  Does anyone have a fix or is the answer to downgrade?