Re: firefox printing: question about paper size

Paul E Condon wrote:
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 05:45:57PM -0400, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 11:05:43AM -0600, Paul E Condon wrote:
I run firefox under Sarge, using Debian repository version of firefox
Recent posts on this list indicate that there is a (non-functioning)
way to indicate paper size for printing in firefox. I can't find any
such controls in the firefox that I have running here. Where are they?
In what menu does one find the place to choose the paper size?
I know this is a dumb question, but I can't find them.
File/print.../properties (next to drop down list for printer...  :) )

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.