[DONE] Re: Installing Flash Player

On Sat, 20 May 2006 13:17:42 -0700
Raquel Rice <raquel@thericehouse.net> wrote:

> I would like to install Flash Player for Mozilla and Firefox.
> Searching the archives is useless.  How might I proceed?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> --
> Raquel

Thank you, everyone, for your help.  I'd tried each of the packages
available in Sarge.  Each managed to hang X so hard that the only
way to get out was to shut off the power.

I ended up using the method described by Joris Huizer and Ralph
Katz, installing flashplayer-mozilla from Marillat, adding
     deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sarge main
to /etc/apt/sources.list

Thank you!

--
Raquel
We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end