Re: Installing Flash Player

On 05/20/2006 04:40 PM, Raquel Rice wrote:
> I would like to install Flash Player for Mozilla and Firefox.
> Searching the archives is useless.  How might I proceed?
>
> Thanks for your help!

Raquel,

The non-free and free players Conflict; choose one.

I'm using flashplayer-mozilla from Marillat on sarge with no problems
(after giving up on the old free version).  Even sound works with esd.
No other package is needed.  You will need this line in your
/etc/apt/sources.list :

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sarge main

What problems did you have?

Regards,
Ralph