Re: best way to secure communication?

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 03:42:48PM -0700, Kelly Clowers wrote:
> On 5/17/06, lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >what's the best way to secure IM-like communication? One way I could
>
> For real end-to-end security some Jabber clients support GPG. See
> these documents for more info:
>
> http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/related_software/frontends.html#chat
>
> http://psi-im.org/wiki/Encryption

Thanks! I'm into end-to-end security. Can a gabber client connect
directly to another gabber client and then both of them encrypt
whatever is to be transfered with gpg?

Or would I run a jabber server and have both clients connect via the
server?

Hm, I'll start with installing gabber and see what I can find out from
there.

GH
--
Life is hard; and then you die.