[desktop][netinst]How can i choose a kde as a default?

Hello,
1. Is there a way i can install kde as a default windowing system from a
netinst cd?
I am using testing, and currently i would install default system(gnome)
then uninstall gnome and install kde. This means i have to install gnome
in order to install kde.

2. I would like to skip this process and from installation menu when
selecting [desktop] I would like to choose a kde as a default windowing
system. Who should i contact to make this change happen?

Thank you
Lukasz